1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services pertaining to the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is given: the owner of www.osim.es is OSIM INVERSIONES S.L., with address for these purposes at Ctra. Cádiz, Km. 175 C.N. Puerta de Banus A, Of. 3, Nueva Andalucía, 29660, Marbella, Málaga, and C.I.F. [Tax ID Code] B-93528719; registered in the Mercantile Register volume: 3626, Book: 2537, Folio: 64, Sheet: MA-72209, of the Mercantile Registry of Malaga. Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this portal belonging to OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. attributes the condition of USER, and the user accepts, from the moment of said access and/or use, the General Terms and Conditions of Use laid out here. The aforementioned Terms and Conditions shall apply independently of the General Terms and Conditions of Business which, where applicable, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.osim.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. During such registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for (i) engaging in illicit or illegal activities or those contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or illegal-pornographic nature, terrorism apology or content that is against human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of OSIM INVERSIONES S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage in the network; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public safety or order, or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December which approving the Implementing Regulation of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, along with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from OSIM INVERSIONES S.L., the user shall be informed of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions for processing their data in each case, informing the user of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the data controller, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, and the purpose of processing their data and sending it to third parties if applicable. Furthermore, OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. states that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Services pertaining to the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or text, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of OSIM INVERSIONES S.L., is expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by OSIM INVERSIONES S.L.. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of OSIM INVERSIONES S.L..
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by factors including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate to its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through it such as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
8. LINKS: In the event that www.osim.es contains links or hyperlinks to other websites, OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. shall not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case shall OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. will prosecute users for any breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DURATION: OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. may modify the conditions laid out here at any time, and they shall be duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will begin as soon as they are set forth, and they will remain in force until modified by others, which shall be duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between OSIM INVERSIONES S.L. and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Malaga.
+34 951 550 500